Monday, September 12, 2011

He's crafty AGAIN!


I have a love hate relationship with having Jared as a boyfriend. HAHA! This sounds bad. No, OK Jared is cool. Almost too cool :) He knows how to do everything and when it comes down to it, I am jealous. Ya I can dress a mannequin and make a mean cup cake but he even has a one up on me with the whole  grammar and spelling thing. He should be the one posting more here, not me because I am sure some of you are really starting to rethink my educational skillz!

Back to the cool factor this kid has. Recently, he was asked along with the rest of the display artists with in his company, to make an art piece to be sold for a charity event that is being held in the honor of a fellow friend and display artist.

Each D.A. through out the company was sent a canvas to create their piece and send it in before the end of September.
Always being inspired by the mid century style, Jared strayed away a bit from just a canvas painting and created a little something more apart of him.


 I am sorry that I wasn't able to get photos of the whole process. Being that it was for work, his boss lady gave him a little time there to work on it.



And thank goodness for the 138 paint samples that we have here at home! They sure do come in handy with art projects! 





And you know that  Lula had to get in on the action!



And here comes the finished project ... 



I love the driveway how it comes out as well as the globe lights! 



SO CUTE! If it only fit us.


3 comments:

  1. I'm super jealous of Jared and you! Too much creativeness and style between you guys, it's not fair! I just copy your style, because I think you're cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - so cool!

    ReplyDelete